CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to The Henry Family Circus! The goal of this blog is to have one place that I can update family and friends on our latest family events and happenings. I normally spend hours emailing everyone and sending out pictures, but with our growing family my time is limited. Each member of our family has their own designated page that I will occasionally update. The main home page is where I'll post the most frequently. Please feel free to follow our journey as our daily life unfolds.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!! I love how each person has their own page!!! You've totally outdone my blog and I'm so happy you did! You've worked your booty off on this and I CANNOT WAIT to read all of your posts. You should search for a neat 30 day baby challenge to do! :) I bet there's something like that out there on the interwebs!!! I'll keep my eyes open!!!

    ReplyDelete