CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Baking Buddies

I love to bake! Last weekend I made Neopolitan cupcakes. Dylan & Emersyn love to watch & occasionally help.
They like to assist in adding the ingredients and stirring the batter.
Oh, did I mention they are great taste testers!!!

Neopolitan cupcakes:
Brownie on the bottom, strawberry cake on top, with cream cheese or vanilla frosting.
1 box of fudge brownie mix
1 box of Strawberry Cake mix
1 can of frosting (Vanilla or Cream Cheese is recommended)
Cupcake pan
Cupcake liners
Makes about 30 cupcakes

Follow the directions on each of the boxes mixes. Pour 1/3 of brownie mix in pan , then pour strawberry mix on top of brownie mix. Bake 350 for 18-21 minutes

I played with the amount of brownie mix vs. strawberry mix. I guess it all depends on how much of each mix you want the cupcake to have. Let them cool before icing.


No comments:

Post a Comment