CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mothers Day

I have a list sitting on my counter of all the topics I've been meaning to blog about. Life has been so busy I just haven't had time to write (or type).
This week I'm trying to catch up.

On to my wonderful Mother's Day.
I did get to sleep in an extra 1/2 hour thanks to my wonderful husband. Sleep is hard to come by in our house. My day was similar to a typical Sunday, filled with laundry and grocery shopping, but my family did make me feel special. Emersyn made me a cute footprint card at school. Dylan made me a card and gave me a candle with his little fingerprints on it. Together as a family they gave me the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy that I've been asking for, and a beautiful necklace!!


My family is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment