CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Operation Yard Work

A few weeks back I posted about our yard transformation. We laid down sod, cut bushes, and tried to clean up our overall curb appeal.
The sod is finally growing and turning green. A giant thank you to my Dad for cutting the bushes and laying down more mulch! With flowers in bloom the yard is looking great. Oh, and how can I forget about our wishing well! Friends of the family made it for us when we got married. We've tried planting flowers in it, but haven't had success in the growth department. while my parents were here, they 'planted' some beautiful artificial flowers in the well. They won't die or attract bugs... Perfect!!! I'd have to say, the well looks lovely!!!

Our next project will be painting the pillars, replacing outdoor lights, and keeping up with the yard maintenance.

Thank you Dad for helping us!

1 comment: