CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pop!

Pop! Pop! Two teeth have appeared!

Yes, Emersyn finally popped two teeth at 13 months. I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a picture but that's a nearly impossible task. She is faster than our camera can capture her smiling mouth, exposing those two bottom teeth.

Tonight Zack & I tried to tag team her to get one, just one picture. He was behind the camera and I was the fool doing everything in my power to make her smile. Did it work? NOPE! She actually started to cry about something, so I seized the moment and got a picture. It's a bit blurry because she's reaching for me and in motion. I wanted a happy, smiling picture to show off her pretty little teeth, but instead I got tears. Boo hoo!

Here they are! Emersyn's first pearly whites!

No comments:

Post a Comment