CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

Cranio Anniversary

One year ago today, Zack & I were waiting anxiously in the Duke waiting room while Emersyn had surgery for Craniosynostosis.

The feelings leading up to that day are vivid in my mind. Sleepless nights, tears, anxiety, relief, pain, wonder, and fear of the unknown. The day of her surgery I remember the moment I had to hand her over to the doctor. I wasn't saying goodbye but it sure felt like it. The waiting, seeing her for the first time in the PICU, holding her, spending 5 days in the hospital, memories flooding back!
5 days of watching my little miracle, my little hero, fight like hell to heal.

It's been a long journey but I am thankful for it! I also owe more than words can provide to Dr. Grant for helping my baby! Simply an amazing person!

So here's to amazing journey!

Happy 1st Anniversary to our little Cranio Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment