CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Emersyn's 15m Apt

Emersyn had her 15 month check up & shots. Her overall health is great! Her head measurements are finally on the 'normal' head growth curve. Since her surgery, her head size continues to get smaller as her skull closes the way it should be. So I was pleased with that.
She is in the 63rd percentile in height and the 62nd percentile in weight. I thought she'd be heavier than what the scale said! Emersyn weighed in at 23lbs 12.5 oz.

She is meeting all of her milestones. Her 2 front teeth are moving down. Gums are swollen. Now we are waiting for those pearly whites to show. We are the late teething family! :-)

15 month checkup shots = miserable baby and sad Mommy.
Watching her scream and look at me with her hands up, as in 'pick me up'... Yup, that's enough to make me sad & feel helpless. I gave her lots of love after!!!

Did I mention Emersyn is 15 months! Where in earth did the time go???

Love this beautiful girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment