CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I love baking!

Baking is something I love to do. Whether it be from scratch or pre made, I love it!
Since we were going to be home for Christmas this year, I decided I'd do more holiday baking than I usually do.

At the beginning of the month I started off with a list of things I wanted to make, not realizing how fast the month would go by.
I made all but one thing, so that's pretty good.
I made cut outs, peppermint bark, Italian chocolate ball cookies, snowflake chocolates, chocolate covered pretzels with holiday drizzle. I wanted to make cake pops but I just didn't have time. My favorite was my Grandmas italian chocolate ball recipe. Those are my favorite holiday cookies.

Next year I want to try 12 days of baking. 12 different things. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment