CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmas

 
Better late than never, right?! I've tried to sit down and blog about our Christmas but I find myself busy with other things. So now that over a month has past, I thought it was time.
As some of you know, this was our first Christmas away from home. Yes, my first Christmas in 30 years. It was bittersweet. We missed being in Buffalo with family, but it was also a chance for us to make new traditions and memories here in our home.  
I took a bunch of pictures to capture all of our moments.
I'm also including a few pictures from our January visit from Zack's Mom and step Dad. They came to visit for a long weekend. So the kids had a second mini-Christmas.

(It took to long to add each individual picture, so I opted for collages instead. My hope is that you can click on them to make them larger.)
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment