CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Dylan!

At 10:52 pm on February 5, 2009, an angel was born.

Flash forward.... He is now 4!!! I can't believe Dylan is 4!! It just hasn't sunk in yet I guess.

My sweet & sensitive little boy brings laughter and joy to our lives. I wished for a little boy before I got pregnant, and he is everything I dreamed about.

This year he requested a Jake & The Neverland Pirate theme. At school, on his actual birthday, he had a pirate cookie cake to celebrate with his classmates.
Next Saturday, he will have a birthday party with his friends at The Little Gym.
I just ordered his Jake cake and I'm very excited to pick it up. His big day was great. He opened gifts at night and blew out a '4' candle on a chocolate cake.

Happy Birthday to Dylan!!















No comments:

Post a Comment