CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Cleaning Man

When Dylan is in the mood to clean, he can be very helpful. Cleaning is on his terms apparently. Somehow regardless of the mess he makes, we always end up cleaning it up. On a good day he will help. This is all a work in progress.
For some reason when I dust he wants to help. I have a dust cloth and so does he. I'm not sure why he loves to dust, but I'll take what I can get. This past week he had just finished going potty and refused to put pants on. So I let him clean pantsless, which as you will see is very cute. How can you resist those cute little legs!!!?? After he is finished dusting, he goes outside and shakes the cloth. I think this part is funny. Hey, whatever motivates him to help is all I care about. So if you ever need a cleaning man who specializes in dusting, I know just the guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment