CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Got Wisdom?

The time has come for my wisdom teeth to be pulled. Thankfully I only have 1/2 the wisdom that most people do.... He he! Yup, I only have 2 wisdom teeth. The other 2 just never came in I guess. Lucky me!

Thursday is the big day and I'm dreading it. I have to fast and be put to sleep. Zack is my designated driver.
Hopefully I don't say anything dumb or act ridiculous and end up on YouTube!
Going to the dentist is one of my least favorite places to go, so this experience is not one I'm looking forward to. Not to mention I'll be swollen and unable to eat solids for days.

So my plan to catch up on blog posts has been foiled again! I'll do my best but I'm guessing the pain meds and sleep will get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment