CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Fun

I've been trying to post pictures for those of you that like to keep up with the kids and our family happenings.

I've been finding that not much is going on, or maybe too much is going on, Hence the short posts.
The kids have a way of keeping me busy!

Today I tried to capture our fun day. This morning we went to the 3rd annual Holly Springs Chili Cook Off.
We tried chili from restaurants and individuals who entered. It was tasty! Especially on a cool, breezy, 60 degree day!! The highlight of Emersyn's morning was her cheese crackers, while Dylan enjoyed sitting on a fire truck.

In the afternoon we took the kids to the park. Emersyn and Dylan love being outside, so naturally we had a blast.

On a side note: I'm in the process of uploading pictures from our week in Buffalo. It's taking me awhile, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment