CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Show and Tell

Every Friday the kids in my class are allowed to bring in an object to show to the class. The boys usually bring in books, cars, sports stuff, figurines/action heroes. The girls usually bring in dolls and stuffed animals.

Today I had a very unique object.
A little girl in my class loves dinosaurs. Today she brought in what I thought was a rock, but the bag was labeled " Dinosaur Poop". I laughed hard, very hard!!! It was petrified poop! It came with a description and everything.
Hands down this was the most creative show and tell I've ever seen.
She was proud to tell us about it. The other kids went from staring at her to looking at me laughing hysterically.

I took pictures of the description and the poop! How could I resist?!?
The description is sideways but please read :-)

Gotta love kids!

1 comment:

  1. FUN-NY!!! I would have been petrified if I had poop in my class too. LOL

    ReplyDelete