CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

What's in a Mug?

I'm a coffee drinker. Zack is a coffee drinker. That is 2 coffee mugs. I have have about 25 coffee mugs! What on earth do I need that many mugs for?

I was putting dishes away and quickly became frustrated at the lack of cabinet space where the coffee mugs belong. Do you know how much space 25 coffee mugs take up? So I asked Zack what we should do with them. He took 2 sets we had and moved them to a higher shelf. That would be 8 mugs. They belong to dish sets we have and I really don't want to part with them. Plus when we have company, we will be needing them. Now, I have holiday mugs, teacher mugs, photo mugs with our dogs and kids pictures on them, oh and random mugs. I can't just throw them away. So what does one do with so many coffee mugs? I thought about goodwill, but that's weird, and do I store and save the photo mugs? They have meaning.

At first I thought this would be a dumb post, but after staring at all of those mugs, I'd REALLY like to know what everyone does with the unused ones. HELP! Thank you :-)

1 comment:

  1. When I moved in with my roomie I got rid of a bunch. I gave them to my sister for her yard sale. I know what you mean though, I have so many coffee mugs and I'm the only one drinking coffee!

    ReplyDelete