CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

At the Playground

This afternoon I took the kids to the neighborhood playground. It was beautiful out and we needed to get some fresh air. Or should I say, Dylan needed to release some energy. I put the kids in the stroller and we walked to the playground rockin' out to the Barenaked Ladies Snacktime CD. I forgot to mention that our new jogging stroller has an input for my iPhone.





Dylan was deciding if this tunnel slide was scary or not. He just started going down slides independently. Something about them would scare him. He is NOT a risk taker like his Daddy.
Emersyn hanging out in the stroller. This bib is funny because I despise glitter. It was part of the bib pack.
Well folks...he is actually 'tooting' here. After he yells "Excuse me Mommy, I tooted"
A beautiful day in the neighborhood.
A slide just his size.

A beautiful Monday afternoon with my kids. I LOVE every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment