CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 Things I Should Be Doing Instead of Blogging

1. Cleaning
2. Dishes
3. Laundry
4. Cleaning out the fridge
5. Picking up toys
6. Updating Emersyn's baby book
7. Planning next weeks meals
8. Cleaning my closet
9. Organizing my school stuff that has been sitting in the garage
10. Napping because I don't get to sleep at night :-)

I saw someone else blog this exact topic. I laugh because every time I blog I should be doing something more productive.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I just cleaned out my closet with all my speech stuff from....2 YEARS AGO! What's my excuse? It felt so good to organize and clean out :) You've been through a lot these months, you need time to relax and do things that make you happy :)

    ReplyDelete