CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Gap Casting Call

I obviously think I have the cutest kids in the world! In reality they are cute, but so are thousands of other kids.

I always see cutest kid contests or casting calls for different stores. Normally I don't enter because I forget or simply realize my kids have an almost impossible chance of winning.
This past week I've been noticing many Facebook friends entering their children in the Gap Casting Call contest. I went on the contest page and looked at the submitted pictures. My kids are WAY cuter than half of the submitted pictures. Is that mean? ( oops!)

After talking to Zack I entered Dylan & Emersyn. I had to upload one picture and write 50 words or less about why my child brightens the world. First of all, ONE picture?!?! How do I choose? I decided to use one of Enersyn's 11 m photos. For Dylan , I had to take some non- cheesy face pictures last night. He's at the age where he pushes out this silly, squinty- eyed face. And then, the written part... I can verbally tell anyone how awesome my kids are, but in writing, 50 words or less. Not going to happen. It's basically trying to market my kids. I asked Zack for help but he had a difficult time as well. I did my best :-)

At the end of May the finalists will be announced. From that point, I think the public votes. I can only hope.
Feel free to check it out! Just google Gap Casting Call 2012. I tried to add the link from my phone but it didn't work.


Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment