CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yard Transformation

The grass in our neighborhood is terrible. Slab homes with a yard made from rocks, weeds, and any other strange plants that decides to grow.
Last year we put down new mulch, plants, flowers, and tried to keep our crazy bushes cut back. This year we decided it was time for sod. So the last 3 weekends have been dedicated to the yard. Zack had to kill our 'grass', till everything, and spread fertilizer. This weekend he put the sod down. I have high hopes for a nice looking lawn, but also a lawn the kids can play on. One without rock, clay patches, and weeds. Once the sod was down our yard looked immediately better. When it's all filled in and looking beautiful, I'll be sure to share a picture.

During this process, Zack had his wingman assisting, his mini-me, his shadow.... Dylan.
I took some pictures last week and forgot to share them! Dylan loves helping Zack around the house. It's so cute!!! I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment