CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Magnificent Monday

I had the day off today and it was wonderful! It reminded me of my days as a SAHM. Oh how I miss those days.

We spent the morning playing in every room of the house. Coloring, reading, building, playing with play dough, and watching cartoons. The windows were open, blowing a cool spring breeze through the house, kids busy playing. Pure awesomeness! Yup, I said awesomeness!!!
We ate lunch together and the kids went down for naps. Zack worked a half day. He travels the rest of the week, so I thought it would be nice to spend some quality time together. We went to the park in the afternoon, one of Dylan's favorite things to do.
It was a day full of laughs, cuddles, and tons of fun. One magnificent Monday!!!


Easter pictures & E's 11m photo's will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment