CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pillow Pets

Pillow Pets have been on ongoing craze now for a few years. The creator was pure genius! A very soft, cuddly animal that turns into a pillow, fun for all ages. Why didn't I think of that idea?!? Both of our kids have one and love them.

Two Christmas' ago we bought Dylan a panda. He sleeps with it every night. For the most part he keeps the panda in its stuffed animal state, and occasionally opens it up and uses it as a pillow. As most of you know, only super soft animals make 'the cut' in Dylan's eyes. That's how he rates the quality of the animal. "Is it super soft? Yup! Then it sleeps in my bed and I will love it everyday!" The boy has so many animal in his room we have to rotate them in and out of his bed. Panda always stays, so he must be a favorite.
My parents bought Emersyn her ladybug. Right now she is more interested in chewing on the antennae, with the occasional snuggling next to her face.

I took these pictures last month and have been meaning to post them.

2 comments:

  1. I now have the pillow pet theme song/commercial in my head! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them...and by that I mean your kids...not the pillow pets (they're ok though) :)

    ReplyDelete