CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

Last year I blogged once a day on the things I was Thankful for. This year I have decided to do it again, but at the end of every week. Sometimes I just don't have the time to post everyday, so I thought I'd combined my thoughts.
So, onto week one of personal reflections!!!

11/1: Today I am thankful for my husband. I love him!

11/2: Today I am thankful for Fridays. After a long week at work, boy was I glad it was Friday. I truly wish the work week consisted of 4 work days and 3 days off.

11/3: Today I am thankful for my friends.

11/4: Today I am thankful for my kids. They always seem to make me laugh, put a smile on my face, and melt my heart. <3

* Keep in mind, these are not in order of importance*

My goal is to post every Sunday. I love doing this, as it allows me to self reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment