CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Everyday Dylan tells me I'm beautiful. He tells me at all different times...during dinner, before he goes to bed, at drop off in the morning at school, or just random times. I always say thank you and he smiles. He also tells me I'm beautiful regardless of what I look like. In his eyes I don't have ugly days, or no make up on, or bed head. He doesn't judge.

So the statement coming from a 3 year olds mouth just melts my heart. When I asked him what the word beautiful meant, he said pretty and wonderful. I have no idea where he got any of this. No matter what my mood may be, those 3 little word brighten my day. Dylan brightens my day.

One day (Very far from now), he will melt some girls heart!

For now, he melts mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment