CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Emersyn's First Haircut

I've waited, procrastinated, and dreaded getting Emersyn's hair cut. I like it long but it needed to be trimmed. I think I've been delaying because I was afraid how she'd react. With our luck, she'd probably smack the stylist. Remember, God gave her big blue eyes to disguise her sass!

She was happy until I put her in the chair. She was crying, reaching for me, and wiggling all over. We resorted to putting her on my lap, while Zack blew bubbles. Emilie, the stylist, is great. She normally cuts Dylan's hair so we knew she'd have patience for Emersyn.

She just got a trim but that's all she could handle today. ( Up at 5 and a 1 hour nap)









No comments:

Post a Comment