CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Turning 30!

On December 29, 1981, a little bundle of joy entered the world!....Yup, that's me!!!


I think I was an ugly baby. HA! My mom obviously disagrees. These were the only two childhood photos I could find at the moment.

For a year now I've been anxiously awaiting the big 3-0. Some people dread this birthday, while I was looking forward to it. Every year we travel back from our Christmas vacation on Dec. 29th. This year I was fortunate to be able to spend the majority of the day with my family in Buffalo. We left in the evening to drive back to NC. I had a great day relaxing with family, the best way to spend a birthday. I wanted to have a big party when we returned, but our funds just wouldn't allow it. I'm not sure what this year has in store for me, but I'm hoping great things will happen.
Happy Birthday To Me!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment