CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats In Your Make-Up Bag?

I bought a new make-up bag last week. As I was cleaning out the old bag, Dylan said "Mommy, what's in there?". As I listed the contents, I realized how much stuff I had that needed to be thrown away. It also got me thinking, "what's in your bag?". It reminded me of those dumb bridal and baby shower purse games. So after I cleaned out my make-up bag I decided this would make a good blog topic.

Items in my make up case:
-Hair bands
-Tweezers
-Nail Clippers
-Cuticle Scissors
-Eyelash curler
-Bronzer brush
-Blush brush
-Safety Pin
-Blush
-Bronzer and a back up in case I run out
-(2) Eye liners
- (3) Multicolored eye shadows
-Foundation
-(2) Cover up's
-(4) Different types of Mascara
-Lip pencil
-Lip pencil sharpener

What's in your make-up bag??


No comments:

Post a Comment