CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pre-op

This morning was Emersyn's pre-op appointment. I was very nervous as I wasn't sure what to expect. We met with many people who did a wonderful job at answering all of our questions. The neurosurgeon eased many of our worries as well. We got to take a tour of where we would wait and how to get to the intensive care area. We ended our appointment with a blood draw. That was the worst part. Emersyn screamed the entire time and I was a bit weepy. All in all it went very well. So because of her age, she will be the first surgery of the day. We'll be at Duke at 7a.m. as she is prepared for an 8:15 surgery time. I'd love to fill everyone in more, but it's very important to me that I spend the rest of my evening with Emersyn. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted tomorrow. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts. We truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment