CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Abbington Ave

Earlier in the week my sister sent me a picture of our first childhood home. I lived on Abbington for the first 5 years of my life. We moved when my brother was born.

After we moved, my parents always took us past this house on the way to our grandparents house. I have very few memories from living on Abbington , but as adults we all find ourselves driving past the house now & then. I personally haven't seen it in a long time so I'm glad I was sent the picture.
It's funny, I think I have more memories of us driving past the house than actually living in it.

After this move, I've moved 4 additional times. It's cool to look back on the places I've lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment