CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Today I'm thankful for my health and my families health. Of course we get colds, flu's, and other germs, but overall we are healthy. We don't have any serious illnesses, or anything long term.

Even during the process of Emersyn's surgery, I'd sit in the waiting room and realize how lucky we actually were. The children's hospital was filled with kids suffering with cancer, feeding tubes, physical impairments, and many other things. It made me realize how grateful I was that Emersyn could be fixed. I had those same thoughts again today at the pediatrician. We were there for a 6 month check up. In the room next to us was a screaming little boy with some serious issues.
I looked at Emersyn and was thankful for her health.

So while I may complain about being sick, or my kids being sick, I'm actually very thankful for our overall health.

No comments:

Post a Comment