CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 28: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Zack left for a business trip today. It was very hard to say goodbye for a few days. He will be back on Thursday, which seems like forever to me. I hate being home alone and this will be the first time with all four kids by myself. Today I am thankful Zack's flights went well and that he arrived in California safely. Boo to business trips!
On a side note, I got home from work, fed the dogs, fed the kids, walked the dogs with the kids in the stroller, played with Dylan and Emersyn, put Emersyn to bed, read to Dylan and put him to bed, started a small load of laundry, and now I'm off to complete the rest of my parenting tasks before sitting down. So hopefully the kids and dogs sleep well: Day 1: Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment