CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7:30 Days of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for medicine and the doctors who provide the medicine.
I've been sick with overlapping colds since October 3rd. My colds are always accompanied by a cough. This time my cough was so bad i pinched a nerve in my leg. Yup, strange indeed!
This weekend my cold(s) turned into a sinus infection. The kind of infection that made my face hurt. My jaw, cheek bones, eyes and overall face hurt so bad that I finally decided to take a trip to the doctor. My sinus' are so inflamed that I was put on an antibiotic and a steroid. This will also help my coughing decrease. I'm the annoying person who coughs ALL day!

I've started my medication and at this point I don't think I'd feel better without it. Over the counter meds just weren't working. So I'm hoping by the end of my 5 day course of antibiotics. I'll be on the upswing.

No comments:

Post a Comment