CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 9 & 10: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Now that I'm back to work I'm finding it harder to blog on a daily basis.
I didn't post yesterday so I have some catching up to do.

Nov. 9- I am thankful Dylan's loving teachers. They are teaching him so much and take great care of him. We are trying to potty train this week. They have been so positive and patient and that is boosting Dylan's confidence. He was accident free yesterday for the first time. Hopefully by the end of the month he will be diaper free!!!!

Nov. 10- Today I am celebrating Emersyn turning 6 months. That little girl is my heart & soul! She is my hero!
I am thankful for her everyday, but today especially. She has made me a better person over the last 6 months and I thank her for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment