CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for humor. A smile is contagious, a laugh is priceless. Laughing should be something that happens everyday. It makes me feel better when I'm sad, and it makes it easier to get through rough days.
I love to make other people laugh as well. I'm not really a funny person so it must be my sarcastic attitude.

Dylan has a great sense of humor and Emersyn's is developing. We want our kids to have great, well- rounded personalities. Humor is part of that.

Today I watched Dylan make Emersyn laugh. Zack & I make each other laugh all of the time. Today I am thankful I have humor in my life.

Laughing is the best medicine and I love to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment